I was tagged by these awesome people:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this.
7. You have to tag 10 people.
10 things about me:
1.) I work a minimum wage job that I actually like 95% of the time
2.) I have a load of rolled up drawings from my drawing classes stored under my bed because I have no clue what to do with them.
3.) I have an obsession with stationary and pretty paper products.
4.) I have a large family that includes: 4 older stepsisters, 2 older stepbrothers, 2 older half-sisters, an older half-brother, and a younger brother and sister.
5.) Me and my coworkers eat at Applebees so often that most of the waiters know our food and drink orders by heart.
6.) I've been procrastinating at everything lately.
7.) I will never read the Twilight Saga. (I read the first chapter of the first book and then Twilight mania set in and I saw it so often, I never finished it)
8.) I'm a huge fan of murder mysteries and I love the Pendergast books by Preston & Child
9.) I've deleted all my game data on Fire Emblem: Awakening and started over 3 times... because I always discover something new that I should have done differently and get frustrated... lol
10.) I'm going to get a new nephew sometime within the next couple of weeks (my little sister is expecting
Okay, now I'm going to answer questions!
1. Have you thought about if one day when you're not around, what would happen to your dolls?
I have, and I just hope that my mom would be able to find them good homes. I don't know how she'd do it though... but she does know what they're worth, so I can trust her not to just throw them out or pawn them off.
2. What's the top most thing you feel like doing now!
3. If you can dance with one of your dolls, who would you pick~?
Hmmm... probably Lucas. I can't imagine that Marcel or Aiden really know much about dancing
4. What would you do if a giant orange decided to stay at your place?
Try to find a comfortable place for them to sleep
5. Sexy or nerdy?
6. Which doll represents you the most?
I think Maybre does. She doesn't look anything like me, but she enjoys a lot of the same things I do.
7. Which doll do you look up to the most?
Lucas. He's the calm, mature, responsible type. I really admire people like that.
8. What's the funniest, nonsensical thing you ever done in your life?
Chasing cows. The neighboring ranchers hated my siblings and I when we were young.
9. What's weird, talking doll or talking giant orange?
Talking giant orange.
1. What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you? (if it's too scary and you don't want to say, that's fine)
Being in a head-on collision while huckleberry picking with my dad and uncle. My brother, sister, and I were sitting in the back of a pickup when it happened. (which is the only way to travel in the backwoods when you're young and it's summer. Plus, the cab only fit 2) Luckily, no one was injured.
2. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done while drunk? (For those of you who don't drink, what's the stupidest thing you've seen someone do while drunk?)
I've never drank nor have I been around people who were drunk... however, I have heard of people doing really stupid things while they were drunk.
3. How many different countries have you visited? (name them?)
I've never been out of the US... which is sad considering Canada is only a few hours away
4. Out of all the countries you've visited, which was your favourite and why?
I wish I could answer this... ;__;
5. What was your favourite childhood computer game/ videogame?
6. If you could pick one mythological creature to bring into reality, what would it be?
Pegasus... I always wanted one when I was little so I could fly
7. So, imagine you're a bender (lol). Which element would you be?
8. What's the most laddish thing you've done? (worthy of many, many lad points, doesn't matter if you're female, you can still be a lad)
I chased a young black bear with a rake once. I found it out in the yard chewing on one of my little brother's toys. Probably one of the stupidest things I've ever done... once I'd treed it sat on top of my Dad's pickup truck like I was safe up there or something. Luckily for me it was on it's own and didn't have a mother around
9. Favourite form of transport?
I would say plane, but I've only flown once, so I don't know if that qualifies. If not, I quite enjoy driving my car actually... especially on road trips. Alone.
10. Most embarrassing outfit you've ever worn/been forced to wear?
My dad used to buy my clothes at the thrift store, and they were horribly outdated. So I was forced to wear frilly Lion King shirts and really high socks until the age 13 or so... I still remember fighting over it when we were cleaning out my closet and he wouldn't let me throw them away.
1. If you could have endless supply of one find of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Potatoes. I love them *Q*
2. If you were in a horror film, how would you be killed?
Hmmm... never thought about it. Maybe strangulation...?
3. In your opinion, what is your best attribute?
My reading comprehension. It makes me seem really smart lol
4. What movie genre is your life?
I don't watch movies, but based on the ones I watched when I was younger, I would say fantasy.
5. If you could shag (have sex >.>) anyone in the world, who would it be? Why?
Hmmm.... no idea.
6. Perverts or Prudes? Why?
Prudes. I'm really shy and have no experience with the opposite sex (I mean 0% experience) so perverts always make me uncomfortable since I tend to freeze up when I run into one.
7. If you had to change your name and surname, what would you name yourself?
Ella Mabrit (I really have no idea xD)
8. What is your life pet peeve?
People who flirt really hard with the opposite sex even when they're in a committed relationship.
9. Which of your dolls/characters would you fall in love with is they were real and why?
Probably Lucas. He's the typical guy next door that you've been best friends with your whole life. He's really nice and always aware of other people's feelings. He doesn't think he's all that awesome and has a nice attitude.
10. If you could be one of your dolls/characters for a day, who would it be and why?
Maybre. I think she's really pretty. She's also out going and active, and I'm the completely the opposite.
1. How old are you?
2. If you could be anything you wanted, what would you be?
3. Solids or stripes?
4. If you could buy one thing you wanted right now, what would it be?
5. Where would you go on your dream vacation and why?
6. Your obsession is?
7. What is your favorite book?
8. If you had superpowers, what would they be?
9. What got you into the bjd hobby?
10. Do you own anything that has a really important memory attached? If so, what is it?
I'm tagging a few people here, but I think most people have done this already! Don't feel like you have to do it even if I tag you!